Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LOTD: Fashion Fair palette

This is actually my mom's palette that I decided to take because she doesn't use it anymore. She probably doesn't know it's even gone.

I've never heard of the brand Fashion Fair, but I know that she bought it at the Navy Exchange. It looks like a cheap, tacky make up palette that you would get for Christmas and would never want to use just because you know drug store make up serves with better purpose. However, I googled up the brand and apparently they sell it at Macy's for quite a bit.

The colors on this palette weren't ones that were vibrant enough to my liking, or colors that I would use in general... but I just wanted to play with it for fun.

Btw, I plucked my eyebrows so that when I fill them in they're pencil thin as viewed on the photos below, just the way I like them. 









Products used
Foundation: Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer that's too light for me
Lips: Fashion Fair palette (7)
Eyeshadow base: The All Natural Face oily lid primer in dark buff
Eyelashes: Loreal carbon black voluminous mascara
Eyeliner: Maybelline gel liner
Blush: Fashion Fair palette (6)

Eyeshadows
Fashion Fair palette (1): shimmery light pink for inner corner as well as highlight
Fashion Fair palette (2 + 3): In between inner corner and outer corner
Fashion Fair palette (4 + 5): Outer corner

Brows
Jordana e/s in black

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...