Monday, November 1, 2010

30 day challenge - day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 



  1. My name is Justine, but I'm (internationally) known as Juse. Here's an explanation: JUS(tin)E. I wanted to be all cute and give my alias some pizzazz with box as a suffix, hence jusebox.
  2. If it isn't already obvious, I'm interested in make up, nail art, and fashion. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to handle hair though. Regardless that it takes a steady hand to do such things, I'm actually cursed with clumsy butterfingers.
  3. I'm not in cosmetology school, I've just picked up beauty as a hobby. I'm currently aspiring a degree in business at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, mainly because business is versatile. Who knows where my future takes me...
  4. I love simplicity and it's part of my everyday routine, believe it or not. I may be guilty of being a hoarder, but in the little details, simplicity always plays a part. I like uniformity. Observe.
  5. I've had short hair for majority of my life, and despite that my hair is ultra thin, I just can't stand all this weight that I feel on my head. Sometimes it gives me headaches, literally.
  6. I'm the oldest of three children. It has its perks, but it's bittersweet for the most part. The oldest child always has it the hardest.
  7. When I've got nothing to do, and you'll be that happens a lot, I can be found at the mall scoping out for bargains yet trying to spend all of my money. Being bored sure does pay its price.
  8. I often alternate which site I pay most of my dedication to, and they include blogspot, tumblr, and youtube. I wish I could keep up to date on all three, but I don't have all of the time in the world.
  9. I want a professional slr camera, a Canon 5d Mark II to be exact well, at least for now to say the least because times change and technology evolves.
  10. My zodiac is true about getting distracted and forgetting to eat and/or sleep. I've done both today, and that's not something to be proud about... horrible habits.
  11. I can't snap my fingers, make that clicking sound with my tongue, or make that loud pop sound with chewing gum. I wish I could do all three, especially at the same time, lol jk.
  12. The less time I spend getting ready, the more time I have to set aside to clean my room. Isn't that ironic?
  13. I prefer writing in a planner than having a digital calendar. There's just something about writing that I will never learn to let go of. I guess it's because information tends be instilled when writing is involved rather than typing because typing comes naturally and effortlessly... sometimes without thought.
  14. My favorite chocolate is kit kat bars. I just love milk chocolate with that extra crunch. Add milk to that and I will become a fat, useless, human being with an occupation of a couch potato.
  15. I want to travel... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...