Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
A friend of mine and myself are attempting to start a fashion related business. Would you like to take part in the movement and buy a four inch vinyl sticker for $4 + paypal fee and shipping. In the mere future we'll be offering other customized things, but this is where it's at for now.
Leave me a comment or fill out the form to reserve your stickers http://www.formstack.com/forms/?982007-yjsSpZiKTH
Please note: We're currently waiting to receive a batch of our stickers, so we won't be shipping it out until about two weeks from now.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
This was my first and probably only beach visit this summer. However, I highly hope not. As much as I dislike getting dark, the fun in the sun is quite worth it, even if I’m not a great swimmer. We went to Kailua Beach for Davin’s birthday and Aunty Eileen and Uncle Jay’s 20th anniversary. Uncle Jay made “hella bomb” kalua pig that I can’t wait to feast upon once again. I hope that day comes soon.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
1) Is there a way to blog more than just one photo at once from flickr's blog generator? I'm not much of an HTML inputter anymore.
2) I need to keep my flickr more up to date. It would totally aid in keeping this blog up to date (lol). The reason is because I'm at work for about half the time I'm awake during the day with only access to the internet. It would be great if I could plug in anything through it's USB but it seems as though it's busted up. We're waiting for new computers, so hopefully that will resolve my issue. Otherwise it's pure laziness.
(I’m sad that I didn’t get to take any pictures with them except for Aj Rafael).
View all of the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jusebox/sets/72157624425245822/
Or view the slideshow here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jusebox/sets/72157624425245822/show/
Thursday, July 1, 2010
So now I'll list my 5 daily must haves!
1) Loreal liquid intense eyeliner - Due to my oily, single-lidded eye lids, it's hard to find a product that stays. It doesn't smudge at all, after it dries. It's a little tricky to put because of my eyes, that I have to be sure to not blink until it dries. I actually found this product from numerous beauty reviews on youtube and I just have to say that this one's a keeper.
2) Mac's blush in peachy keen. I'm pretty tan... and this mac blush is just awesome. I'm sure many other people have it. :)
3) Revlon's colorstay eyeliner. I use it for my bottom eyelid and it's pretty intense with good staying power. It isn't great, but it has potential.
4) MUFE eyebrow corrector. I'm not sure if this would work for making your eyebrows look natural, but they sure do work for making my eyebrows look like they're tattooed, which is the look I go for... I mean, it matches me... lol.
5) Loreal voluminous mascara. I love this one better than Covergirl's lashblast because lashblast for some reason makes my eyes sore by the end of the day. Perhaps the product melts into my eyes? I don't know. But this mascara is great paired off with a good eyelash curler to give you some semi-dramatic eyelashes.