Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace"

One day me and my best friend attempted to save money and went to the park instead of the mall to paint. :) Then it got dark, and we decided to go to the mall and spent some money. Fail much?

Updates:
1) Is there a way to blog more than just one photo at once from flickr's blog generator? I'm not much of an HTML inputter anymore.
2) I need to keep my flickr more up to date. It would totally aid in keeping this blog up to date (lol). The reason is because I'm at work for about half the time I'm awake during the day with only access to the internet. It would be great if I could plug in anything through it's USB but it seems as though it's busted up. We're waiting for new computers, so hopefully that will resolve my issue. Otherwise it's pure laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...