Friday, May 20, 2011

Swatches & haul: ELF cream eyeshadows and other products

I placed my order about a week ago and just received my order last night. I didn't get to do a look with these products, but when I do it'll be a typical smokey eye. All I had a chance to do was to swatch the cream eyeshadow that seems to be getting great reviews. I purchased mainly ELF studio items because I had a promotional code for 50% off studio items. 

(Top row, l-t-r) ELF studio pressed powder in caramel, ELF studio matte eyeshadow in charcoal and nude, and two ELF bronzers.
(Bottom row, l-t-r) ELF studio cream eyeshadow in dawn, eggplant, bronzed, and candlelight, and two ELF mineral eyeshadows.


And here's swatches of them single-stroked:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...