Monday, May 16, 2011

LOTD: dazzlelights + carbon & new hair cut!

On Friday I went to pick up my new point and shoot camera that shoots HD video. I've been wanting to make youtube videos but my Sony point and shoot takes the smallest videos (320x240!!!) and my dSLR is too heavy and takes too much memory. So I went and got a Canon one although I haven't tested it out, and because I didn't have a chance to try out my new eyeshadows, I created this look:







Products used
Foundation: MAC studio fix in NC44 set with Coty airspun loose face powder in translucent
Concealer: Kat Von D concealer in almond
Lips: MAC l/s in spirit
Eyeshadow base: Too Faced shadow insurance and MAC paint pot in bare study
Eyelashes: Maybelline one by one mascara in black. I really don't like this mascara because it doesn't hold the curl as much as I'd like it to, although I do like the way it thickens. I just lost my trusty Maybelline falsies mascara, I hope I find it soon, but just in case I don't I already went to my neighborhood drugstore to replace it.
Eyeliner: Smashbox jet set gel liner
Blush and contour: MAC blush in harmony


Eyeshadows
MAC e/s: dazzle lights
MAC e/s: mystery
MAC e/s: carbon
Stila e/s: white eyeshadow to highlight. Sorry but I don't know any of the names for my Stila eyeshadows.

Brows
MAC paint pot in quite natural
Jordana color effects eye shadow in total black out

Incidentally, I got a new hair cut to get rid of my split ends and get rid of the tremendous amount of layers that I had from the same haircut over and over and over again. I also colored my hair but might be coloring it back to black or dark brown soon.


In other news, I'm irritated at the fact that a few days ago I had re-done my tag list and because it just had to be during the time when blogger was having issues so it got reverted back to the old tags. That was a waste of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...