Monday, May 16, 2011

How to: Depot eyeshadows! (straightener method) & eyeshadow storage alternatives

This is what I did the whole day today!

I've been finding a way to declutter my makeup collection. The best way suitable was to depot eyeshadows from bulky containers and I did it with the good old straightener method, which can simply be googled!






The problem with depotting eyeshadows is finding a place to put them. I emptied my old Victoria Secret palette just to put some of my Wet n' Wild eyeshadows. Then I improvised on storage units by visiting my local GBC packaging store and bought some gift card containers put eyeshadow pans from other palettes including my Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland palette and my Urban Decay NYC palette. I took it up a notch and decorated the plain boxes with embellishments parted from the original packaging.






I have yet to adhere them somehow, and when I think of the perfect idea how to then I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...