Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without. 



Keyword: something


Likewise, if it were to say "someone", it could be as cliche yet truly sentimental with a dedication to my parents/family. However, it doesn't so my answer would have to be light.

I have horrible eyesight due to overexposure of my computer monitor's bright screen too proximate for my own well-being. So when the sun starts setting, so does my eyesight and that's when I usually bring out my other set of eyes or when I'm without it I result in the infamous act of squinting. When it's completely dark outside, I have no choice but to turn on my lights if I want to do anything practical without hurting myself. However, the inside of my house is just dark all of the time, so it's a must to turn on my lights while walking through the hallway. With that being said, my room has a similar effect of being dark all of the time so I'm literally never without my lights unless I'm in a deep slumber. Without light, I would not be able to read or write, and apply any of my art-related products on any sort of canvas. Thank you light for being a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...