Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Jordana fabuliner eyeliner pen

Besides drawing in my eyebrows, eyeliner is the next must have in my daily make up routine. I love how this simple thing can make you look so much more different... but not for me. It does make me look a little more awake because my chinky eyes are super small, it's just a must that magic should be done to my boring-looking eyes.

Jordana fabuliner eyeliner pen has a felt tip and to use it you just basically draw a line on your eyes. It dries fairly quickly and doesn't smudge too much. It does smudge a little because I don't wear an eye primer and my lids are super oily. What I love about this product the best is that it only costs $1.99. Application of lining your eyes takes practice, no matter what kind of tool you decide to use: pencil, pen, gel, liquid, etc. This was actually my first felt tip liner that I used and so far I'm loving it.













Sorry, I'm breaking out. It's that time of the month and I hate how I have hormones that never fail to break me out. I hope I grow out of it soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL oily lids for the win!!!!! XD
    I too, have oily lids D: I use Urban decay primer potion on my lids and it stays matte throughout the entire day :)

    But this eyeliner sounds awesome. I love felt tipped liners. so easy and smooth application.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...