Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OOTD: I love being in leather and lace

First off, signing up for online accounts is synonymous to being an epidemic in my life. It becomes sickening after a while that I get tired of them, and my presence just seems to die off (then on, then off, then on... and so on). I have just opened my realm of online activities to youtube even though I can barely keep up to date with my project 365, flickr, blogspot (also currently jusebox.com), and lookbook. T_T Not to mention, I'm also an active reader on a forum, but never do I get the chance to say anything at all. Anyways, I try to be like all the active and dedicated photographers and bloggers on the internet but I just seem to fail... but to all you that are active and dedicated people, I envy you times infinite.

Feel free to add me or subscribe to me on any account that is provided through the links in the first paragraph. Ty. 

Without futher ado, I finally updated my lookbook with this look. Indeed, fact is, leather and lace are my favorite types of material. I hope that you enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! :) Love the lacy details on your dress!! :D Oh! And your boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...