Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LOTD: Smokey eye using Stila products :)

Okay, the term "smokey eye" in my title is getting a bit over used and over rated which means it will soon be time to be a bit more creative when it comes to titles, lol.

I wanted to create a matte and more natural yet still dramatic kind of smokey eye using some of my never before seen make up (on my blog of course). The eyeshadows on this post and my previous Stila post conclude my Stila eyeshadow collection but I'm thinking of getting two more singles just to fill up my palette. 

My sister brought to my attention that I don't match with brown eyebrows, lol. But I was seriously too lazy to get up and grab my favorite Jordana eyeshadow in black just to fill in my eyebrows. It's fine though, brown eyebrows are better than no eyebrows. Btw do you see the progress I've made in 2-3 weeks. Not bad at all, but as you can see, my follicles are super, super, super, thin. :( I can't express that enough. 







Products used (refer to #s in above picture)
Foundation: MAC studio fix in NC44
Concealer: Kat Von D concealer in almond
Lips: #6
Eyeshadow base: Too Faced shadow insurance
Eyelashes: Stila multi effect mascara
Eyeliner: Stila smudge pot in black.
Blush and contour: I forgot to number it but I used the brown and pink color in my 6 color Stila palette.

Eyeshadows
#s 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

Brows
#s 4 and 5

1 comment:

  1. love this! I have other Stila products but I've never tried their eyeshadows :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...