Sunday, December 5, 2010

Review: Samy hair products

Walgreen's had a bogo free sale, and I just couldn't resist. I needed a heat protection spray for when I blow dry or curl my hair (I haven't been using one all this time >_<) and decided to get the ultra-lightweight conditioning serum for free. 




Samy heat guard: When blow drying my hair, this product leaves my ends really smooth. I spray a spritz on the top of my head and 4-5 spritzes to the rest of my hair. I don't have much to hype about it, but I'm guessing it does its job. :)

Price: 5/5 $5.99
Product: 5/5 Smooth hair! Great!
Packaging: Along with the rest of the Samy hair care line, their packaging is colorful and eye-attracting.


Samy ultra-lightweight conditioning serum: I love love love the smell of this. I've been applying it to my hair at night after I shower and I've been waking up to smooth and silky hair. I love this product. Sometimes I even re-apply it in the morning just because it smells good and it really lives up to its name. It doesn't bring my hair down, maybe because I use just a tiny bit of product, like half a pump.

Price: 5/5 $5.99
Product: 5/5 Smells great and works
Packaging: Pretty! And the pump is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...