Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LOTD: just eyeliner

Today I tried to use another sampler pack from The All Natural Face. This time I tried their mineral foundation in toffee, and I have to say that I think I like it more than brandied peaches. This color seems to match my shade of brown more. Again, I primed it with Monistat's chafing relief powder - gel. 

My morning lotion is Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion with SPF 39 PA++. I love it because it's lightweight and doesn't make my face white or greasy. I hate that it's a little too runny for this sort of bottle (it has a hard exterior), but at least I know that when I'm running low on it, the product won't be a problem to get to. Many products tend to break me out, so I'm very happy when something I've splurged on has not gone to waste because this product hasn't broken me out at all. This was $30. I usually use this when I don't wear foundation since my foundation has some SPF in it, or when I use foundation that doesn't have SPF, so I usually use this lotion almost everyday. 










Products used
Primer: Monistat chafing relief powder - gel
Foundation: The All Natural Face mineral foundation in toffee
Lips: EOS lip balm in honeydew? (green)
Eyeliner: Loreal liquid eyeliner
Contour: Benefit hoola bronzer

Brows
Ardell brow liner in black
Jordana eye shadow in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...