Sunday, December 5, 2010

LOTD: apricot

When I see that coral colored eyeshadow in it's packaging, I think of apricots... lol. 

A few months ago, I got a sampler pack for mineral foundation from The All Natural Face. So the first color that I tried, which is the foundation I have on right now, is "brandied peaches." I would say it's a pretty good match, though I could go a litttleee bit darker, just a little. Unless (hopefully) I come a litttleee bit lighter, which could happen. After all, my NC44 is too dark for me as the weather has become colder. I definitely like the coverage of this mineral foundation. It's the first time I've actually tried such a thing. It does a good job in concealing my dark circles too.

Before I put the mineral foundation on, I primed my face with Monistat's chafing relief powder - gel. 

My nose is super dry and it's peeling. D: That always happens during this time of the year.







Products used
Primer: Monistat chafing relief powder - gel
Foundation: The All Natural Face mineral foundation in brandied peaches
Lips: EOS lip balm in honeydew? (green)
Eyeshadow base: The All Natural Face oily lid shadow primer in dark buff
Eyelashes: Prestige lash matrix mascara
Eyeliner: Jordana fabuliner
Blush: MAC blush in desert rose
Contour: Benefit hoola bronzer

Eyeshadows
Wnw single eye shadow in cream
Wnw single eye shadow in penny
Prestige eye shadow in onyx

Brows
Ardell brow liner in black
Jordana eye shadow in black

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! I haven't really touch any of my coral/peach eye shadows lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...