Sunday, January 2, 2011

NOTD: peacock-inspired

Hello lovelies! I hope that you all had a great New Year's Day! :) Anyways, when I came home from my boyfriend's house on Jan. 1, I felt sluggish and stayed in for the rest of the afternoon and night and did absolutely nothing. This morning I decided to give my room a little makeover that I'm not entirely content with. I'm in want of some new furniture and probably a futon; I've always wanted a futon. 

Anyways, it's been months since I've actually painted my nails and designed it. It took me maybe more than an hour because I included watching TV, being on the phone, and texting in between time. Also, I wasn't prepared so I had to go looking for everything. 

Here's my nail polish collection, half of them being nail polish I wish I could let go of but I'm such a hoarder so I can't. Simplicity is truly an art and I want to master it, and because it's sort of practical even if it's not practical for every single individual, I want it to be one of my New Year's resolutions. 





3 comments:

  1. ooh! thats such a pretty design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and creative! i also love how you don't have to long, scary nails to wear cute designs like that ;) i'm all for short nails! long nails sometimes, but i think i do too much work to be rocking long nails :3 we's is hard working women thasss whyyyy mmmhhhhmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yay for lots of nail polish, I like the your nail art very creative. I might give it a go in traditional peacock colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...