Thursday, April 29, 2010

Revlon's limited edition summer scented polishes

I haven't got my hands on scented polishes for years now and while I was browsing through Walgreens, they had a cute little showcase for the limited edition nail polishes. I've never really looked at Revlon in general but the pastel like colors attracted my eyes since I'm into those colors at the moment. They were out of some colors and sadly it's because they ran out... and probably ran out for good, but I'm glad to have gotten these colors. When they dry, they smell fruitfully delicious!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! scented nail polishes!!!! (n___n)
    It's cool that I can still comment you from my livejournal account, even when I don't have a blogspot!!!!
    :) cheee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...